You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion >

Moving to a dedicated building, what new distributors?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2014, 02:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 433 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Default Moving to a dedicated building, what new distributors?

I have been a home based ffl for over a year now and I've been limited to only distributors who would sell to home based dealers.

I've started building a new shop dedicated for my business and now I'm wondering what distributors I need to be hooked up with now that I will no longer be home based. Preferably distributors that have an easy to use website for placing orders. Any help would be appreciated!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-16-2014, 02:24 PM   #2
Feedback Score: -1 reviews

Liked 363 Times on 223 Posts
Likes Given: 645

Ellett Brothers, Sports South, Bill Hicks, AccuSport

http://firearmsites.com/Gun-Distributors.html

Old 05-16-2014, 08:43 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympus View Post
I have been a home based ffl for over a year now and I've been limited to only distributors who would sell to home based dealers.

I've started building a new shop dedicated for my business and now I'm wondering what distributors I need to be hooked up with now that I will no longer be home based. Preferably distributors that have an easy to use website for placing orders. Any help would be appreciated!
Liberty Suppressors. Call me and I will help you get set up with us, it is a VERY easy process. Ordering is even easier...

Tim @ Liberty
706-661-6911

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Old 05-16-2014, 09:03 PM   #4

Liked 433 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 34

Thanks Tim. I'm only a Class 01 though. Can't sell suppressors. My brother has a Liberty of some kind on his Sig Scorpion 1911. Great suppressor.