Millitary BAR Magazines. Any Use?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Millitary BAR Magazines. Any Use?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Millitary BAR Magazines. Any Use?

I have a case. Probably close to 50 Browning BAR magazines I need to get rid of, and I am wondering what the best place is to try.

These are not marked in any way. Parkerized the standard dark gray and still in the red cellophane with cosmoline on them. I threw some Simple Green on one for a good photo.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-20-2009, 04:18 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8745 Times on 3780 Posts
Likes Given: 1343

Well, there are some sites like subguns.com that specialize in full auto type guns- and they have classified ads to sell stuff.

The two LARGEST on-line gun acution sites are gunbroker.com, and auctionarms.com They permit you to register, put together an ad, insert photos, and sell stuff in general. They get a small percentage of the sale.

The other way would be to search for some of the WWII re-enactor groups. It gets REAL hard to find some things that they have to round out their equipment.

Old 06-20-2009, 05:20 PM   #3

Default bar mag

look up "SMALL ARMS REVIEW" they are the MG magazine and they would be interested.

Old 06-28-2009, 08:36 PM   #4

Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Don't forget the Strum board -> Sturmgewehr Assault Rifle and NFA Forums - On the New Server You could put them in parts and accessories.

I would search both Subguns & Strum to see if anybody else has been selling then it could give you a price range. If I had a BAR, I would make you and offer.