Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f47/)
-   -   m16 form4 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f47/m16-form4-50707/)

JonM 10-28-2011 04:21 AM

m16 form4

After nearly 5 months of bsing around the m16 finally showed up in wisconsin. Going to go get my form 4 take a look at at it in person then arange a time to prostrate myself in front of the sherriff to beg my right to keep and bear arms.

If he doesnt sign there will be a colt m16 up for sale soon.

pagj17 10-28-2011 04:43 AM

Congrats! I'm betting you'll rather enjoy it!

c3shooter 10-28-2011 04:54 AM

We'll be sure to put in a good word for you with the Shire Reeve.

( Hey, guys- Is maniac supposed to be capitalized?)

:p

pagj17 10-28-2011 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c3shooter
We'll be sure to put in a good word for you with the Shire Reeve.

( Hey, guys- Is maniac supposed to be capitalized?)

:p

Well that depends, are you using it as a proper noun or an adjective? (Do I even have my terminology correct?)

JonM 10-28-2011 05:33 PM

Stopped by the sherriff substation to find out who i need to talk to get a meeting with the sherriff. His secratary has the day off :/

My transfer is going through btk firearms in merton wisconsin. Todd is a superb knowledgable person to deal with. If you in eisconsin and need to do xfers of class3 nfa items or just regular firearms he is the man. Learned a few things today as well about the nfa proccess.

Txhillbilly 11-02-2011 01:59 AM

You lucky dog. I hate u,I hate u,I hate u!!!!!!:p

Jon,I really don't.But I'm jealous as hell.

CA357 11-02-2011 02:25 AM

Luck. Please keep us in the loop.

JonM 11-02-2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly (Post 617309)
You lucky dog. I hate u,I hate u,I hate u!!!!!!:p

Jon,I really don't.But I'm jealous as hell.

its not a done deal yet :( still may have to sell it before i can even shoot it. least i got to fondle it a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 617348)
Luck. Please keep us in the loop.

i got a call into the sheriif but he hasnt called back yet. so im in limbo atm :(

if the sheriff doesnt sign and i gotta sell it im gonna get a super nice consolation prize

Txhillbilly 11-02-2011 02:51 AM

Jon,You might want to look into the Trust like I did. No LEO sign off's on Form 4's when you do the Trust.

JonM 11-02-2011 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Txhillbilly (Post 617376)
Jon,You might want to look into the Trust like I did. No LEO sign off's on Form 4's when you do the Trust.

i do my nfa on a trust. in wisconsin thanks to our freekin rino AG everyone needs a cleo letter AND a signature for MGs. trusts just need a letter. everything else is good without a signoff on trusts

when i started the m16 process half a year ago we didnt need a signoff on trusts so i got the trust paid for the rifle then some asshat class3 dealer and i know which retard did it called the batfe wanting to know why we didnt need to sign. so the AG decided on his lonesome that everyone needs a signature when wisconsin law says you dont ....

this is the only time i will EVER EVER EVER say i wish i had of voted for the drunk driving democrat we kicked out of office back!! she actually supported nfa machine guns of all things *sigh*