Legal sound suppression? - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion >

Legal sound suppression?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4760 Times on 2373 Posts
Likes Given: 1145

Quote:
Originally Posted by willfully armed View Post
WORD!

I just got my Marlin 60 threaded for my YHM Mite. Can is small enough I can still get the mag tube in and out with the can installed. It sounds like a grasshopper ( Actual quote from the gentleman shooting beside me at the range yesterday) when firing Remington Subsonic, you really only hear the action. I found that the Aguila 60gr subsonic isnt accurate for **** past 25 yards, while the Rem Subsonic maintains a clover-leafed hole at 50yards.

Remind your neighbors that you are allowed to shoot on your property, and you live in the rural for a reason. Id not bow to a picky neighbor. Tell em to move to the city if they dont like the noise.
I appreciate everyone's advice. Don't get me wrong the neighbor is cool, he's a close friend of my landlord. When I went to look at the house the landlord took out a RRA AR-15 and handed it to me, "Try it out in the backyard."
I think he'd be cool with me taking a shot or two with my .308, like I said, it's just the idea of doing it.