Heads up to Pennsylvania gun dealers and buyers
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Heads up to Pennsylvania gun dealers and buyers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Heads up to Pennsylvania gun dealers and buyers

I received this notice the other day.

On May 20-22, the Insta Check system state wide will be down for upgrading. Any PICS checks done those days will be graded either denied or undetermined until the system comes back on line the 23rd.

This will impact buyers those days as handguns cannot be handed over until the system is active. Those dealers that insist that checks be done on long gun purchases as a condition of sale will impact those sales also.

Isn't that special.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thankfully there is a gun show this weekend in my area.. if i buy anything, it will be there. No worries here.

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"