Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > FFL Signature Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayastigi View Post
I've very recently received my FFL - the first thing I did was sign and date it. After doing a little online research, and reading up on the whole 'FFL' subject - I read that I am NOT to sign the original, but instead - make copies and sign those as needed. Does anyone know if this is correct, and if so - any suggestions?

Thanks,

Dennis
Was this a C&R?

ATF met with me for 3-3 hours going over various regulations, reviewing manuals they brought with them. I signed my FFL in their presence.

Old 05-29-2010, 09:49 PM   #12

01-Dealer License
No Curios & Relics

I met with the ATF agent - an extremely good-lookin' woman - for 3 hours two weeks before receiving my FFL in the mail... we discussed a LOT, but then again - like I said - she was extremely good-lookin' - and while I did very good staying focused - I'll admit that there were a few times I found myself concentrating on her, and not on what she was saying.... hey - I tried.... she kinda looked like the girl who played Jeannie on I Dream of Jeannie.

Old 05-29-2010, 10:21 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayastigi View Post
01-Dealer License
No Curios & Relics

I met with the ATF agent - an extremely good-lookin' woman - for 3 hours two weeks before receiving my FFL in the mail... we discussed a LOT, but then again - like I said - she was extremely good-lookin' - and while I did very good staying focused - I'll admit that there were a few times I found myself concentrating on her, and not on what she was saying.... hey - I tried.... she kinda looked like the girl who played Jeannie on I Dream of Jeannie.
Ha Ha, My field Agent was good looking too and drove a new Lexis SUV. I think she went over every page of the Fed. Firearms Regulations Ref. Guide, NICS, the State law manual (most is out of date). We had to visit two places, My business and an off site warehouse. Someone mentioned safes. They don't care about safes or alarms. The only thing she said was to make sure I kept a supply of cable locks on hand. My agent had my FFL with her. It felt kind of like a signing ceremony with a nice handshake after that. She gave me several business cards and said to call her any time with questions.
As I think of it, it took most of the morning to got to both places, over 3 hours.