Ffl help - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Ffl help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2011, 09:24 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by trx500 View Post
I have had my FFL since DEC. and I have setup a open account with Sports South, Davidson, Lipseys, MGE wholesale, Interstate Arms Corp, and Chattanooga shooting supply they all were happy to setup a account for me. I am a home FFL the best thing I have found is just fax your ffl to them they will call you in about 20 minutes and ask a few questions that is all make sure you supply your email and phone #. I did fill out all the credit apps so I could pay buy ACH or CHEX as they do not require a fee like a credit card it helps to keep the cost down.
As for everyone saying you cannot get as good of a deal as a stocking dealer is BS, I seen what stocking dealers pay and there is not much difference. The only advantage they have is they might get the just released guns first you will have to wait a few weeks, but I talked to my salesperson and had a couple before the stocking dealer in town had them. Get to know and respect your sales person they will help you get the deals.
i had a couple that went that easy the rest were tough, not in the sense they did not want to do just tough to get the company to follow threw. If you can get acusport and jerrys they will be your best prices, they are for me. good luck

Old 02-15-2011, 12:29 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have not tried Jerry's I am going to sent them my FFL today and see what happens. I have about 10 guns I am going to order i will see if they want my business.