ffl - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > ffl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2012, 05:37 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Thanks. I answered your PM. Been doing this a while and have some lawyers and accountants that are allot smarter than me on this stuff.

But then again, I'm allot smarter than they are about guns

Old 01-30-2012, 01:36 AM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Thing for all help im going check on all this so i can get it all going

Old 02-06-2012, 07:55 AM   #13

I have a question for you . I have seriously been considering getting my FFL . At the same time me and my wife have been considering relocating to another state . From Indiana to Wyoming . Does moving to another state throw a wrench in the gears after you get an FFL ? Does anyone know what you need to do if you move ? Any thoughts ?

Old 02-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Look into Wyoming's state laws and any applicable local laws/ordinances first. They will have the biggest impact on your ability to do firearm business where you want to relocate to. Moving the Federal FFL will be possible, but if memory serves, you'll basically have to re-apply for it. Your local BATFE field office will be able to answer any specific questions about the FFL move for you.

Newest Threads