Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Dreams . . .

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2014, 08:31 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1459 Times on 1024 Posts
Likes Given: 273

Georgia is a big hunting state and has a pretty long deer season. It comes in sometime in October (I don't hunt so I don't keep up with it) and goes out either the first of Jan. or the 15 of Jan. depend on if your in the northern or southern zone. And the limit for deer is 12 per year. South Georgia has a huge population of wild hogs and turkey, dove, rabbit hunting is very popular. In Athen GA about 40 miles from here there are two LGS's, one caters to mostly hunters (Franklins) and the other carries mostly self defense and LEO and class 3 stuff (Clyde Armory) and they both do a very good business so it is possible to specialize and do well. Whatever you do I wish you the very best of luck JW and thank you for your service to our country.

NRA Endowdment Life Member.....F&AM
Curio and Relics License Holder (FFL 03)

Gun confiscation will not happen in my lifetime.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." C.S. Lewis