You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion >

Colt 1921 AC Thompson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Colt 1921 AC Thompson

Hi,

I used to own one of these but sold it in 96. I regret not keeping it and am looking to replace.

What are some of the better places to find a nice Colt 1921A or AC for an affordable price? I realize they are expensive but some folks are more reasonable than others.

Thanks,

Harvey

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-12-2010, 10:49 AM   #2
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 13313 Times on 5657 Posts
Likes Given: 2206

Affordable? HAH! Do you know the shortest verse in the Bible?

"Jesus wept."

Try subguns.com. And what is "affordable" to you? You HAVE seen what happened to prices for LEGAL full autos since May 86, haven't you?

Old 04-13-2010, 08:34 PM   #3

Liked 50 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Harvey View Post
Hi,

I used to own one of these but sold it in 96. I regret not keeping it and am looking to replace.

What are some of the better places to find a nice Colt 1921A or AC for an affordable price? I realize they are expensive but some folks are more reasonable than others.

Thanks,

Harvey
I would also try Sturmgewehr Assault Rifle and NFA Forums - On the New Server . Its a free board, so things usally get posted there first. And by the way, Colt Thompsons usally get sold first.

Enjoy