Class III owners from Arizona
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Class III owners from Arizona

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 40 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Class III owners from Arizona

Just wanted to see how many members are from Arizona and own Class III weapons.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-25-2008, 06:06 AM   #2

Have two AR-15 SBR's and a H&K imported Benelli M1 Super 90 SBS.
GH

Rock River 5.56

Rock River 9mm

Benelli M1 Super 90

www.quentin-laser.com

Old 07-17-2008, 10:40 PM   #3

Dont seem like many here?? But I have a sbs and m11/9mm

Old 07-18-2008, 06:39 PM   #4

i have a question you good ppl might have an answer to .. i recently bought a double barrel shotgun for home deffense but its and old gun and it has a 38 in barrel. now if i cut the stock off to form a pistol grip and cut the barrel down to 19in and the overall length is 28 in would that be considered a AOW or do i not need to bother with the paper work

Old 07-19-2008, 01:14 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro_hitman18 View Post
i have a question you good ppl might have an answer to .. i recently bought a double barrel shotgun for home deffense but its and old gun and it has a 38 in barrel. now if i cut the stock off to form a pistol grip and cut the barrel down to 19in and the overall length is 28 in would that be considered a AOW or do i not need to bother with the paper work
Your best bet would be to contact your local law enforcement and check with them. You might also want to read up on Randy Weaver before going any farther.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 07-19-2008, 02:27 AM   #6

IF a shotgun has ever had a butt stock on it, it cannot become an AOW $ 5 gun, cut it down and register it and it becomes a SBS $ 200 tax.

Old 08-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #7

Default AR-15 weapon

It makes sense, since we take extra care in our manufacturing process and our quality control standards are unheard of in the Industry. Balance (see AR-15 photo to the left, standing on its barrel) helps you carry the gun with less “fatigue”, all day. Using target barrels made by “Douglass” or “Shilen”, we achieve unbelievable accuracy out of our 7.5” barrel of our “Extra Shorty” (golf balls at 100 yards, every shot, with good ammo) and still managed to offer it to you for less money than a “Colt” production model.

=======================
Hesslei

Arizona Drug Treatment