Buying a 37mm , any advice ?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Buying a 37mm , any advice ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 11:44 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1078 Times on 781 Posts
Likes Given: 551

Default Buying a 37mm , any advice ?

Ok i fell in love with the B&D launcher this weekend and im trading my beretta 92 stainless with alloy frame and org case for it in brand new condition . I know what its worth but i got it for 300.00 and I already have taurus 92 and i think they shoot better than its high class counter part . I think its going to be a bad ass addition to my flock of arms , what do you guys think ?
http://batesanddittus.com/UBL-37_Launcher.html

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-15-2012, 01:44 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Ok i fell in love with the B&D launcher this weekend and im trading my beretta 92 stainless with alloy frame and org case for it in brand new condition . I know what its worth but i got it for 300.00 and I already have taurus 92 and i think they shoot better than its high class counter part . I think its going to be a bad ass addition to my flock of arms , what do you guys think ?
http://batesanddittus.com/UBL-37_Launcher.html
Any specific reason why you want this one? Spikes tactical has one just like this one for a better price and it looks better IMO. Unless the one you showed has some sort of extra features check out the havoc 37MM on spikes website.

Old 02-15-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6563 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Wait, Do you have to go through the class 3 thing to buy one of those? I know you can't get the actual explosive grenades, but do you have to go through the same process that you would for a MG? If you do, then why are the grenade launchers on an SKS or a MAS excluded from this? I'm confused.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5646 Times on 2952 Posts
Likes Given: 372

40mm is a nfa destructive device or aow im not sure which. 37mm is not. They are considered flare launchers regardless of how they look.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-15-2012, 03:41 PM   #5

Liked 1078 Times on 781 Posts
Likes Given: 551

yep , i did a even trade this morning on the deal , got a box of orange smokers , got to the shop , showed it off , went out back to fire one off into a concrete mound , missed the mound , hit the dirt and skipped over a 30ft tall shop , hit the ground again and landed on a customers thunder birds back bumper .
They have alot more punch than i thought they would , im going to go hide now

Danger is real , Fear is a option

Omnem dimittite spem, o vos intrantes
You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this going flat out than some people live in their lifetime.

Old 02-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5646 Times on 2952 Posts
Likes Given: 372

Lolololol!!!!!

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 02-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM View Post
40mm is a nfa destructive device or aow im not sure which. 37mm is not. They are considered flare launchers regardless of how they look.
Thank you for clarifying that.

Old 02-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine View Post
yep , i did a even trade this morning on the deal , got a box of orange smokers , got to the shop , showed it off , went out back to fire one off into a concrete mound , missed the mound , hit the dirt and skipped over a 30ft tall shop , hit the ground again and landed on a customers thunder birds back bumper .
ROFLMAO!!! did it do any damage to the car? Were they pissed?

Old 02-15-2012, 07:17 PM   #9

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMarine
Subscribed to thread. Seems like my kind of episode.

Old 02-15-2012, 07:39 PM   #10

Liked 19 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

So is there paperwork or a tax stamp on this or can you just buy a 37mm flare launcher for your AR?

What do I shoot with? Canon gear of course