ATF Field office service areas
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > ATF Field office service areas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 02:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default ATF Field office service areas

Hi All,
Does anyone know what field office services the South East Vermont area? I sent in my app for a FFL about 2 months ago and still haven't heard anything. I know it can take a while sometimes but I want to give the field office a ring to see if they could fill me in a little better.

Thanks,
Travis

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2010, 02:16 PM   #2

Q: How long does it take to approve/disapprove an application for a Federal Firearms License?
We would approve or, depending on the circumstances, disapprove an application within a 60-day period which begins with the day your application is received at the Federal Firearms Licensing Center in Martinsburg, West Virginia (FFLC).

[18 USC 923(d)(2), 27 CFR 478.47(c)]

Last edited by Dgunsmith; 05-31-2010 at 02:23 PM.

Old 05-31-2010, 05:27 PM   #3

I'll give the licensing center a call tomorrow. I called them last month and they said my app was at the field office. Its been more than 60 days now with no phone call, and they haven't refunded my app fee so I'm thinking that 60 days is a guideline to them.
Still, my question stands, which field office services my area?

Thanks,
Travis