Another silencer related question.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > Another silencer related question.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Another silencer related question.

I have heard from a few sources that putting a silencer on a fixed barrel blow back design would disappoint.

The models I had in mind were a p232, Bersa and a PPK. I only found a barrel for the PPK, so that is my only choice.

Does anyone have experience with suppression on these types of guns?

According to the manufacturer of the silencer, it would work just find..... and James Bond didn't haveany problems.

Something about gas and other gunk escaping through the ejection port...... but I just don't see how that would actually happen. When I think blow back, I just think of the barrel also working as the guide rod.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here