? About ffl123 - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > ? About ffl123

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2013, 03:07 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I recently used ffl123 and am glad I did. The more I got into the process on my own the more questions I had. There is a lot of information out there, some misinformation and sorting it out is lengthy. Ffl123 gave me a place to reference true answers and I did just that....a lot! I looked at it as a small investment to prevent making any mistakes. And I wrote it off as a business expense. Since I received my ffl I still reference it for information I forgot or new questions that have come up. Where I felt I got most my money's worth was with the at interview. Fff123 gave me everything I needed to study for the interview, so much that the agent complimented me within the first 20 minutes of the interview. It may not be a necessity but man I am very glad I did!

Old 01-07-2013, 02:39 AM   #22

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman63 View Post
I recently used ffl123 and am glad I did. The more I got into the process on my own the more questions I had. There is a lot of information out there, some misinformation and sorting it out is lengthy. Ffl123 gave me a place to reference true answers and I did just that....a lot! I looked at it as a small investment to prevent making any mistakes. And I wrote it off as a business expense. Since I received my ffl I still reference it for information I forgot or new questions that have come up. Where I felt I got most my money's worth was with the at interview. Fff123 gave me everything I needed to study for the interview, so much that the agent complimented me within the first 20 minutes of the interview. It may not be a necessity but man I am very glad I did!
What did you need to prepare for the interview? Why did you need to study since they only go over how to fill out the forms and some of the regs.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:30 AM   #23

My interview lasted 4-4.5 hours. We went over more than the 4473. He quizzed me on laws and procedures, even checked inside my locked closet to verify everything could be locked up. Had I not been prepared I'm sure I still would have pulled it off it just would have been more stressful. Once the agent realized I knew what I was talking about it changed the whole tone of the interview.

Old 01-07-2013, 04:36 AM   #24

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman63 View Post
My interview lasted 4-4.5 hours. We went over more than the 4473. He quizzed me on laws and procedures, even checked inside my locked closet to verify everything could be locked up. Had I not been prepared I'm sure I still would have pulled it off it just would have been more stressful. Once the agent realized I knew what I was talking about it changed the whole tone of the interview.
That's different, mine lasted 2 hours maybe a little less and he didn't want to see my safe or anything. Asked if I knew what were the legal lengths for long guns and went over the other forms, bound book, etc. No quizzes though...lol

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 01-07-2013, 01:29 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 26 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Ours asked us a few questions, I wouldnt call it being quizzed. Our interview lasted around 3 1/2 hours, but a good portion of that was me asking her questions.

Old 01-09-2013, 11:18 AM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Mine wasn't even 2 hours. He didnt ask me anything. I think you just talked his ear off and didnt' let him do his thing. lol.