01 FFL Applied for - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > NFA/Class 3 & FFL Discussion > 01 FFL Applied for

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 53

If you are homebased: RSR, Davidsons, Zanders, Lipseys, Green Supply, MGE Wholesale, SSWLLC, LMburney,Crow Shooting Supply, Gun Accessory Supply, and Tactical Gear Distributors.
If you have a permanent place of business separate from your home: Accusport, Sport South, Jerry's, Bangers, Amchar, etc..
For parts: Gunpartscorp.com, Jack first.
Glad you got through the interview, shouldnt be long now and you will have paper in hand. Good luck!

Old 06-30-2014, 12:21 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roughneck266 View Post
If you are homebased: RSR, Davidsons, Zanders, Lipseys, Green Supply, MGE Wholesale, SSWLLC, LMburney,Crow Shooting Supply, Gun Accessory Supply, and Tactical Gear Distributors.
If you have a permanent place of business separate from your home: Accusport, Sport South, Jerry's, Bangers, Amchar, etc..
For parts: Gunpartscorp.com, Jack first.
Glad you got through the interview, shouldnt be long now and you will have paper in hand. Good luck!
Very much appreciate the leads.. Thank you!

NRA Life Member, Georgia Gun Owners
www.RCGunworksllc.com

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Politicians ignore the others"

roughneck266 Likes This 
Old 07-05-2014, 09:18 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 35 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default I got it !

License arrived in today's mail! Start to finish, the process took right about a month. Now I've got to make contact with all the vendors and wholesalers I can.

WOO HOO !

NRA Life Member, Georgia Gun Owners
www.RCGunworksllc.com

" Guns have only two enemies: RUST & POLITICIANS"

"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms"

The U.S. Constitution: The 2nd Amendment is in place in case the Politicians ignore the others"