yugo m57 tokarev problem

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > yugo m57 tokarev problem

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 08:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default yugo m57 tokarev problem

I've had this yugo tokarev m57 for a couple of months now and got some free time and decent weather so I took it to the range. All the cosmo is cleaned from the gun and both mags. When I fire a round it ejects great but will not chamber the next round. The slide locks back as it would after the last round fired. To chamber the next rd I have to pull the slide back and it chambers the next rd. The slide stop is very hard to operate with a mag in the well. Is there a problem with the slide stop as it almost drops out when I field strip the gun. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this is driving me nuts.Thanks in advance. Best regards Dick

Ignorance is the most expensive commodity that you can own

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 31

I Googled some good looking suggestions here: M57 Tokarev slide lock.