What to do - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion >

What to do

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2012, 01:17 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2900 Times on 1888 Posts

Thought you disappeared. Fal would be fun, 38 smith if you plan on ccw is a very good investment. I've never shot a Browning, but they are generally nice. I recommend a smith m&p over a glock, handle one and compare. Look at a pistol caliber carbine, LOTS of fun.Most firearms are good investments, much more so than a relationship with a girl

Old 04-25-2012, 03:20 AM   #12

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

I'm certain I know why and it saddens me but a lot of classic old Colt and S&W revolvers are turning up a fire sale prices.

There is a site called ARMSLIST that covers most of the US. Activity depends on the area you're in.It has quite a bit of dealer posts but if you track it carefully you can find some great private seller deals.

Traveling a little has netted a few excellent face to face buys and swaps.
With cash it's a buyers market.

Old 04-25-2012, 03:25 AM   #13

Liked 12 Times on 8 Posts

here is the fool that posted and THEN read the words....STORE CREDIT...DUH!!...sorry.

Old 04-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #14

Liked 775 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 842

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4tsmith View Post
here is the fool that posted and THEN read the words....STORE CREDIT...DUH!!...sorry.
Why? He could have the store buy it as they are an FFL. That is a great idea. Cruise the internet till you find what you want, have the store buy it.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #15

Liked 31 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 4

OK.......came home the other day with a Browning .22 auto rifle and a S&W .38 spl model 637. Still have some credit leftover. I also have a M48 still to be sold and may take in a K31. At that point I will have thinned out the collection to one example of the models I need. Someday, I hope to go out and shoot. My lovely bride tends to keep me busy with honey do lists. Guess that is her way of spending my retirement.

Newest Threads