want to buy small bore hammer double barrel shotgun
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > want to buy small bore hammer double barrel shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default want to buy small bore hammer double barrel shotgun

I'm primarily interested in finding a Harrington & Richardson hammer side by side double manufactured in the early 1900's. Also, I have two nice pistols for sale or trade: first model 92 Beretta NIB and a Colt Python 357 with 4 inch barrel. My email addresses: RPCombs@cox.net or robert.combes@sbcglobal.net.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here