You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion >

vintage smith&wesson top break

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2010, 10:35 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Germany is tough but I have a friend there who owns a lot of cool guns (for now). Can the Dutchies buy them easily in Belgium?
so do I Rock, I know a german with quite an arsenal of guns ,but all with permit , most country's in Europe exept Italy allow legal gun owner ship to citizens,NOT ONE COUNTRY IN EUROPE allows to carry a concealed gun,
but here in belgium you can buy all first generation SAA colts FREE ,no registration of any kind, swiss luger.30 para, free for sale ,all models of the automatic colts, model 1900 up to the model 1911 russian contract
the picture shows a model 1911 russian contract ,it belongs to a friend ,this gun is in 45acp and sold without any registration or showing ID , do you know any other place with such gunlawes, all the single actions I own except the italian uberti are free for sale , no need to say that some thugs and scum found its way into the gun collector's world,and they are not in the game for collecting ,The dutchies and also tze germanz have no problem in acquiring the guns in belgium ,legal to sell illegal to cross the border with
G-43 , K-98, lee enfield 303 , mossin nagant also free

vintage smith&wesson top break - Curio & Relic Discussion

Last edited by Reinhard; 10-04-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Old 10-04-2010, 10:42 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoroque View Post
That is a beautiful firearm there sir!
thank you, its my pleasure to share the pictures with you