Swiss Predicament - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Swiss Predicament

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2014, 10:33 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 768 Times on 535 Posts
Likes Given: 830

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfk55 View Post
All things being equal......... The lineup is specific.
Most accurate......... 1911 & 96/11
Second.................. k31
Third..................... k11

This is based on some 50 years working specifically with Swiss rifles and years of field proofing load data and field testing our own product line at our Swiss Products facility here in Lost Prairie Montana.
So, You never have had ammo issues. Interesting. You state specifics, but where are the facts?? Your statement is so generalized, but has no base for the reader.

WHY?????? BTW, I do not agree with you. That is my generalized statement, not backed by fact.

Old 10-10-2014, 02:34 PM   #12

Liked 52 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 23

Want credentials? Google in Swiss Products or Pierre St.Marie.
There are some 32 k31s, 14 1911s, 8 k11's 4 96/11s' 2 zfk55s, Vetterlis and other Swiss firearms in the armoury. Over a very long time all of these rifles have been used in the load data collecting for these rifles.

Swiss Products LLC is well known in Europe including Switzerland and England. We have two US distributors, Graf & Sons and Brownells. I've devoted the greater part of my adult life to Swiss rifles, am the co-founder of Swissrifles.com
My 1,000 yard PS Diopter is the first and only long range sight system made by an American to be approved by the Swiss SSV as sanctioned for all international matches. Our new 1911 long rifle Diopter will soon follow suit.

Other than that, please do disagree. I'm not the sharpest tool in the Swiss shed.
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 10-11-2014, 06:46 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zfk55 View Post
Want credentials? Google in Swiss Products or Pierre St.Marie.
There are some 32 k31s, 14 1911s, 8 k11's 4 96/11s' 2 zfk55s, Vetterlis and other Swiss firearms in the armoury. Over a very long time all of these rifles have been used in the load data collecting for these rifles.

Swiss Products LLC is well known in Europe including Switzerland and England. We have two US distributors, Graf & Sons and Brownells. I've devoted the greater part of my adult life to Swiss rifles, am the co-founder of Swissrifles.com
My 1,000 yard PS Diopter is the first and only long range sight system made by an American to be approved by the Swiss SSV as sanctioned for all international matches. Our new 1911 long rifle Diopter will soon follow suit.

Other than that, please do disagree. I'm not the sharpest tool in the Swiss shed.
If you are affiliated w/ St. Marie why did you not state so to begin with?? There are many guys that are shooters of the wonderful Swiss rifles and would love to hear about your newer products. I for one would love a diopter sight for my K31.

Old 10-11-2014, 07:30 PM   #14

Liked 52 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 23

You're right, of course, but I didn't really want to announce myself. I actually joined these forums looking for medication, herb and this Collodial Silver advice. I was pleasantly surprised to find a C&R section!
I'm an OldGuy, half cranky and retired. My kids are constantly talking about an "attitude" adjustment. I was pretty nice when I was younger, but I think more than anything, watching my beloved country sliding away has had me on a pretty much constant edge.

Please accept my apologies. I try to leave Swiss Products to my Son and the crew but I still have a hard time avoiding Swiss Rifle posts. I really shouldn't be posting at all anymore.

My name is Pierre St.Marie and I should know better. You will have a PM shortly.

P
jpattersonnh Likes This 
Old 10-11-2014, 09:47 PM   #15

Pierre, I have dealt with your company although it was many years ago. Very professional and very attentive to the customer. Glad another grumpy old man is here. JP

Old 10-19-2014, 01:25 AM   #16

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Make sure you stock up on GP11, that stuff won't last forever. I have 4 K31s. Love them all.
zfk55 Likes This