Should i be scolded for saying jesus christ on on a post ,is this not america? where - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Should i be scolded for saying jesus christ on on a post ,is this not america? where

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 03:28 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 13 Posts
Likes Given: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i'm sorry but what am i missing here? you don't believe in any religion and you used the Lord's name and you got scolded for it and now you're feelings are hurt? seriously partner, it's time to just move past it and go on. IMO, you're making this out to be some civil rights violation. it's not.
Feelings are not hurt at all i just think it is ridiculous and exactly what we are fighting to keep in america our right to speak and think as we wish, srry you dont get that.I think it is all a fairy tale but i dont scold people that do not think the same or censor there right to make an exclamation which was no insult to anyone to start with it is CHILDESHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Last edited by Milsurpshooter60; 04-25-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #12

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
It is a sin to you maybe i dont beleive in any religion period but i dont tell others not too.So no sin in my eyes its an opinion,nothing more
Refer to my first sentence, that right there is your answer...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 04-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #13
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 View Post
Feelings are not hurt at all i just think it is ridiculous and exactly what we are fighting to keep in america our right to speak and think as we wish, srry you dont get that.
trust me i do get it. i also maybe seem to understand that the forum is also in a sense private property held or owned by someone else and that when i'm here, i have agreed to abide by their rules.

many times i have been flamed on for siding with the rights of the property owner, like in the issue of CC on private property. IMO, the property owners rights trump all. yes you have rights to say whatever you want to. but if you were standing on my property, then i can limit what you say. now if you stand on the road in front of my property, which is public, then you can say anything you like and there's nothing i can do about it.
Old 04-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #14

Like i said its been fun guess this is wrong forum for me ,Because i would never take that as an insult or foul language or anti religous in any way ,shape, or form.And open forums are for just that speaking our minds i thought ?Sharing views and opinions guess this one is biased .

Old 04-25-2013, 03:37 PM   #15

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

I don't cuss like a longshoreman in front of women and children, is that restricting my free speech or just being courteous?

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
People Like This 
Old 04-25-2013, 03:42 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincent View Post
I don't cuss like a longshoreman in front of women and children, is that restricting my free speech or just being courteous?
where did i cuss? where did i insult god or anyone else by saying jesus did you see that?? its stupid and arrogant and one sided as fk.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9148 Times on 3950 Posts
Likes Given: 1426

The 1st Amendment says:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

No one here represents Congress. What you have encountered has nothing to do with your 1st Amendment rights. All in all, this is a pretty laid back forum. If you have been told that your conduct was not appropriate, and for that reason you are offended and feel you should leave, you may be correct.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Last edited by c3shooter; 04-26-2013 at 01:42 AM.
People Like This 
Closed Thread