Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > She 52?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 06:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default She 52?

Im looking at maybe getting a Czechoslavakian she 52 but cant find much on them. Anyone have one and want to tell me about it? the way it shoots handles and really is the price worth it? i wanna expand my eastern block arsenal.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-17-2010, 08:53 AM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I assume that you mean a CZ52. They are a fun pistol that uses the
7.62x25 tok round. If you look up CZ52 you will find a lot of informatio.

Old 09-17-2010, 10:07 PM   #3

Liked 30 Times on 24 Posts

They're OK, but the Tok that fires the same round has a much better trigger. Now the CZ82 that fires the 9mm Mak is a real sweet piece.

Old 09-18-2010, 03:38 AM   #4

Haha sorry no, i should have been more specific. I mean the SHE 52 rifle in 7.62x45. i just wanted to know if anyone owns one and could give me advice or real world detail on how they shoot, handle or operate. i've always wanted one since ive been a teen and now its seems i see them all the time at gun shows. currently i do own a CZ 52 and its alright, i have issues with it but its a nice little gun.