Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Sent in my C+R app

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2008, 11:53 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

kool ill talk with the law and see wat they have 2 say and im not looking to get the class o1 for like a year or so

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Old 04-04-2008, 02:36 PM   #12

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

well were a little over three weeks in and still no licence as of 3/4/08. Oh well i guess that it was a little to much to ask that i get it in two to three weeks i guess ill just have to set around with my thumb up my butt and miss out on some good deals. Oh well just thought that i would give an update on this. and i am sure that i will get it i have no record at all but maybe a traffic violation. Thanks all Anthony

Old 04-08-2008, 02:28 AM   #13

herp man2003 welcome to the poor man's arsenal(C&R). i have used this place with good luck, faxed the ffl in one hour and was ordering the next.
www.classicarms.com good luck!!

Old 04-11-2008, 10:02 PM   #14

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts

Default It's Here

Well I went to my mailbox today to find myself a suprise. My C + R license was there. Now all i have to do is make me some copies and sent them out and hide the credit card lol. Im still waiting on the info they send with it i just got the licence today that should be here in a day or two i would think now its time to start shopping lol. Thanks for all the help on this guys. Anthony

Old 05-01-2008, 12:39 PM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
if you want a regular 01 FFL its gonna cost ya alot more plus you cant operate out of your home with one, you will need a store address
My last two FFL Dealers operated out of a Home Office. You have to post business hours, and be sure to keep them! The ATF conducts checks. My last friend was in the bathroom when they came and they sited him for a violation because no one was minding the "store". He also needed to send a map of his premises (location of guns and powder within the structure) to the ATF, local Police and Fire Dept..

Old 05-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #16

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapprez View Post
J&G Sales has a lot of C&R weapons. You can pick up the latest copy of Shotgun News and browse their add or visit them at their website here:

www.jgsales.com
And their prices are good too! The Walther P-38's for under $300 are enough to make me want to apply!

Old 05-30-2008, 09:05 PM   #17

Likes Given: 1

Sent My Application Last Week. Sure Hope It Comes In Just As Quick As Herp_man. I've Already Got A Shopping List.

"THE CONSTITUTION ONLY GIVES PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE HAPPINESS, YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF." ~BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.

Old 08-04-2008, 07:08 PM   #18

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Man you're lucky...I'm going on 9 weeks and still waiting!

Old 08-04-2008, 10:42 PM   #19

Likes Given: 1

I Just Recently Received Mine. It Took Two Months. My Understanding As To Why It Took This Long Is That Class 1 Ffls Are Renewed By July. Still Waiting On The Rest Of The Materials Though.

"THE CONSTITUTION ONLY GIVES PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE HAPPINESS, YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF." ~BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.