Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Sent in my C+R app

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Sent in my C+R app

I sent in my application on wednesday that would be 3/12/08 now lets see how long it takes me i used my cc to pay the fee. I was wondering if when you get your licence if you started getting flyers from companys in the mail or did you have to hunt down the companys your selfs and request flyers from them sorry im kinda stupid on this so any info would be great. Im hopeing that it dosent take to long to get it i would like to have a few new things for the summer. Thanks guys Anthony

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-14-2008, 07:34 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

took them about 3 days to take the money out of the bank and 30 days to get my FFL, you have to send companys a copy of your FFL so they can have it on file before you order, only one or two places will let you fax it in others want it by mail. Heres ya a good list to go by, some places like midway and others that may not sell firearms but you still get a discount when you order from them so it makes it worth it.

http://parallaxscurioandrelicfirearmsforums.yuku.com/forum/viewtopic/id/1187

Last edited by Righteous; 03-14-2008 at 07:38 PM.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:59 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

while your waiting might as well get your letters adressed and ready for the mail, heres a copy of what I sent to them with my FFL

Enclosed please find a signed copy of my Type 03, Curio and Relics, Federal Firearms License. Please keep this on file so that we may do business in the future. Also,if you would send me a copy of your latest catalogue or sales flyer and offer me any discounts that you may offer and place me on the mailing list for same, I would be most appreciative. Thank You in Advance.

then signed it with full name and address and e-mail address and phone number.

Last edited by Righteous; 03-16-2008 at 12:45 PM.

Old 03-16-2008, 03:37 AM   #4

how did u do it was the proses hard??
i want 2 gunz 2 my home kool
i have had problems last year and did not get it cuz the cost last year but this year looks bright

Old 03-16-2008, 12:46 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

just go to the ATF website and order the app, fill it in and send it with ya 30 bucks and wait, all there is to it

Old 03-17-2008, 05:05 AM   #6

kool ill look into it
and duz it make it easer to get me FFL after i have my C&R??????

Old 03-17-2008, 10:13 AM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

if you want a regular 01 FFL its gonna cost ya alot more plus you cant operate out of your home with one, you will need a store address

Old 03-17-2008, 12:12 PM   #8

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

J&G Sales has a lot of C&R weapons. You can pick up the latest copy of Shotgun News and browse their add or visit them at their website here:

www.jgsales.com

Old 03-17-2008, 08:11 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapprez View Post
J&G Sales has a lot of C&R weapons. You can pick up the latest copy of Shotgun News and browse their add or visit them at their website here:

www.jgsales.com
live in AZ love J&G have a 15 year scrip to the shot gun news thanx

Righteous
if you want a regular 01 FFL its gonna cost ya alot more plus you cant operate out of your home with one, you will need a store address

i have a small property zoned for a buissness the front of the house use to b a store we hardly use it any more is this good enough 4 the class 1 FFL???

Old 03-17-2008, 11:03 PM   #10

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnoll View Post
i have a small property zoned for a buissness the front of the house use to b a store we hardly use it any more is this good enough 4 the class 1 FFL???
sounds like it ought to work but they have the say so so cant hurt to ask and find out

Newest Threads