Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Curio & Relic Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f37/)
-   -   ordered my 1st "Mauser" today (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f37/ordered-my-1st-mauser-today-89146/)

marc29th 04-19-2013 05:01 PM

ordered my 1st "Mauser" today
 
So I just placed an order for a Yugo M24/52C Mauser rifle today from ClassicFirearms Expanding my collection of Military surplus.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/c-r-eligible/m2452crifle

3 left get them cheap while you can.

zaitsev44 04-19-2013 11:51 PM

Congrats marc! I've been debating what type of Mauser I want. That's a good deal!

marc29th 04-20-2013 02:45 AM

Thanks I have a feeling it won't be my last. There was a K98 at my LGS that I was looking at but it sold pretty quick. Plus this Yugo M24/52c is only half the price.

Milsurpshooter60 04-20-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc29th (Post 1219539)
So I just placed an order for a Yugo M24/52C Mauser rifle today from ClassicFirearms Expanding my collection of Military surplus.

http://www.classicfirearms.com/c-r-eligible/m2452crifle

3 left get them cheap while you can.

Welcome to the how do i sneak this one past the wife into safe club lol:confused:Can never own too many mil-surps :D welcome to the club

marc29th 04-20-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 (Post 1221019)

Welcome to the how do i sneak this one past the wife into safe club lol:confused:Can never own too many mil-surps :D welcome to the club

You're right, I'm addicted to Military surplus... and loving it. Saving and planning for my next addition.

zaitsev44 04-21-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc29th

You're right, I'm addicted to Military surplus... and loving it. Saving and planning for my next addition.

It's quite infectious! I got bit by the bug last February and already have 3 rifles left on my wanted list.

Milsurpshooter60 04-21-2013 12:05 PM

yea once ya start they just tend to multiply , i been sneakin em in when she is in tub or at store for yr,s , i get the i never saw that 1 before deer in headlights look and a :rolleyes: every time i get caught lol.

marc29th 04-23-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milsurpshooter60 (Post 1221690)
yea once ya start they just tend to multiply , i been sneakin em in when she is in tub or at store for yr,s , i get the i never saw that 1 before deer in headlights look and a :rolleyes: every time i get caught lol.

That's why I'm buying now before I get married :-)

xring3 04-23-2013 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc29th

That's why I'm buying now before I get married :-)

Get as many now and keep her from knowing how many you have....then with the new ones you can say "oh that...I've had that for years...before we were married"

xring3 04-23-2013 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marc29th

That's why I'm buying now before I get married :-)

Get as many as possible


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:06 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.