Never, Ever.. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Never, Ever..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2011, 02:38 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

I've got a better idea. For each $10, or $20 dollars, which ever he decides, that you send JPat, you get a genuine FTF Koozie (can or bottle) and you name in the hat 1x for the rifle. Send the funds and info to JPat and he will forward the info to us to send out the Koozies. How does that sound?

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....

Old 09-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #32

Liked 736 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 790

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpattersonnh View Post
I have the rifle back! No worse for the trip. Sorry, but if I where to do this it would be in the Members forum. An incentive to join! Actually, what if I raffled a membership, and the winner gets a Rifle! Mods, what do you think?
Im not a mod, but that sounds good to me... Im planing on becoming a supporting member, let us know!

Old 09-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #33

Glad you have your rifle back. I must add that I personally find returns are worrysome on many levels. They have been out of your control for some time and subject to who knows what. There are those who swap parts or shoot them in violation of normal rules. Yes I see this and worse (like the guy who bulged a barrel on a .22 and returned it).

I would carefully document to whom it went and when. Keep all photos and shipping data. Inspect it carefully to ensure it hasn't been dismantled.

Think "NO RETURNS as-is where is" is the way to go from now on.

If you must allow returns there are physical and chemical means to ensure it hasn't been fired or messed with.

Old 09-15-2011, 10:26 PM   #34

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

true story, i sold a bullet proof vest on ebay a couple days ago, buyer didnt pay so i relisted it, a guy won it and paid and everything i shipped to him he said the serial number isnt the same as the listing before it, i said no $hit its a diffrent listing. so it went into ebays hands and they gave him his money back and shipped it back. its b.s people these days and how perticular they are, expectially when the price is 1/4 retail. i would never sell any of my guns. however if myself or my parents or family needed money, and i didnt have any. id do anything to help them, even if that consist of selling my guns

Old 09-15-2011, 10:31 PM   #35

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
FWIW- the rifle would need to be shipped TO a FFL holder in winner's state of residence. Raffling is legal, transferring across state line without FFL NOT legal.

DO NOT USE PAYPAL. When used for firearms, violates their terms, and they WILL freeze your account.
correct me if im wrong, send money to paypal because of a rafel to help people out!, were not going to list the prize
where can i send money, id like to help some people out.
also someone should get together a bunch of firearmstalk.com t shirts and sell or put into the raffle, possble even stickers!

Old 09-15-2011, 10:55 PM   #36

Liked 710 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 730

No PayPal. I'll post what we will do in a day or so.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:36 PM   #37

Liked 710 Times on 488 Posts
Likes Given: 730

Info in The club House. !

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.