Which Mosin-Nagant variant? - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Which Mosin-Nagant variant?

View Poll Results: Which Mosin-Nagant variant would you choose?
M44 6 30.00%
1891/30 14 70.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 04:41 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

That is just beautiful. I had a chance to buy one just like that last year. A guy at a gun show had like 5 of them in the original wrapping. I could kick myself in the arse now for not buying one. By the way if you have a C&R or FFL. SOG has a great deal on M39's. I just bought a B AV1 and a B that are in excellent condition. How does $229.00 sound.

Clyde
http://www.crsurplusspring.com

Old 11-08-2010, 12:15 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by AH-1 View Post
+1 on the finn's and the polish mosins have the best fit and finish.I still have a polish thats unissued in the safe.I haven't fired it...yet

That is a beautiful m44. I love mine. i will try to post a pick in a bit

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.

Old 11-08-2010, 01:18 AM   #33

Here are mine i did the paint one the 91/30 but other then that it is stock. The m44 has a lot done, its free floated (no glass bedding though), it has a trigger reworking done(it is a lot lighter and crisp),the chamber and walls of the receiver are polished, i did the spring trick to the bolt spring, and the obvious cosmetics.

A person who owns a firearm is a free man,A person who dosen't is a slave to there Country.Think about it.

Old 11-08-2010, 03:39 PM   #34
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Mosin Nagant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighPlainsDrifter View Post

Here are mine i did the paint one the 91/30 but other then that it is stock. The m44 has a lot done, its free floated (no glass bedding though), it has a trigger reworking done(it is a lot lighter and crisp),the chamber and walls of the receiver are polished, i did the spring trick to the bolt spring, and the obvious cosmetics.
Samco has some comming in that are supposed to unissued, No delivery date yet, Century has not got any thing in for sometime, but watch for clearance items from them, They always find items in their warehouse every year at this time and some are very good deals, If you are a C&R holder just ask to be put on a watch list for good deals from them, I have gotten some firearms from them in the past that they have not seen for over 20 years that they were lost in their warehouse. LB

Old 11-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBearGuns View Post
Samco has some comming in that are supposed to unissued, No delivery date yet, Century has not got any thing in for sometime, but watch for clearance items from them, They always find items in their warehouse every year at this time and some are very good deals, If you are a C&R holder just ask to be put on a watch list for good deals from them, I have gotten some firearms from them in the past that they have not seen for over 20 years that they were lost in their warehouse. LB
I will check into it. I don't know if you have ever heard of J&G sales out of Prescott Arizona they have a lot of Mosins for sale all the time even match grade sniper issue's. They have a free catalog you can order. Here is a link Russian