M1 Garand Memorial Day Tribute Video

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > M1 Garand Memorial Day Tribute Video

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 03:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default M1 Garand Memorial Day Tribute Video

I made this video as a tribute to my Uncle George, who lost a leg at the Battle of the Bulge, serving as a combat medic. The Garand I'm shooting in this video is a Springfield Armory, all correct, built in 1944, with original receiver and barrel. Dean's Gun Restoration replaced the wood, which was post WWII wood, and reparkerized it.

Hope you like it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here