Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Looking for a new to me gun....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

towboater,

aim has the m44 and chinese type 53 (chinese m44), but don't be afraid of the 91/30...good gun. aim has them and they never overstate the condition. here's the catalog page:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/catalog.aspx?groupid=254&name=Curio+%26+Relic+Fire arms

if you're looking for a cz82, i wouldn't wait too long, they seem to be drying up...if you don't want to deal with 9mak ammo, the cz83 is the same gun, but in .380acp. southern ohio gun has both and both are good values.

imo, the nagant revolver is ok for an experienced reloader...very expensive to shoot with factory.

budman

ignorance is fixable, stupidity is forever...

Old 08-20-2012, 03:54 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2325 Times on 1451 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Thanks for the info y'all. I have to buy a suit when I'm home next, so there goes the gun money. :/ I have a 1934 91/30 it's a hoot to shoot. A Mauser seems like a good way to go too. One day lol.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Newest Threads