Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Huh??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2008, 12:47 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteous View Post
I still waiting on the second package of forms or whatever they send
What second package of forms? The C&R package didn't have a second package to fill out. Do you mean from the CMP? They have online versions of their forms you can download and fill out, you don't need to wait.

9x18=Makarov

Old 02-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Russ View Post
Anyone know how long the BATF takes to process a C&R application? I sent mine in a week or so ago. I already have 3 SMLEs (my son loves them) but I want to add a M1 Carbine and M1 Garand (for starters) to my collection.

Another question, are 50+ year-old M1911As on the C&R list?
The first time I applied I had the License in hand in 21 days. The first one had the wrong address so a phone call cleared that up and had the correct one 3 days later. So, I guess it was 24 days for me. It all depends on how busy the agent is that is handling your application. If he is having a crappy day/week/month then you will be set back accordingly.

Old 02-28-2008, 01:05 AM   #23

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
What second package of forms? The C&R package didn't have a second package to fill out. Do you mean from the CMP? They have online versions of their forms you can download and fill out, you don't need to wait.
NOOooooooooooo from the ATF , after you get your license they send a package with rules and regulation books and so forth but it ships from another location, you usually get it right afterwards so they say, just reading material

Old 02-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #24

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Ok, I get it. Mine all came at once, that's why I was confused....

9x18=Makarov