Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Huh??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Huh??

Geezzzz....Nobody has a c&r?? If so, do you use it?? What do you pick up?
What kind of collection do ya have?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-14-2007, 03:55 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I don't have my C&R FFL if thats what you are asking but do have a few C&R rifles.

I've got an Enfield, M1 Garand, M44 Mosin Nagant, and a German K98. I seem to add to my collection every months or so though

Perhaps, if I am very lucky, the feeble efforts of my lifetime will someday be noticed, and maybe, in some small way, they will be acknowledged as the greatest works of genius ever created by Man.
- Jack Handey

Old 09-14-2007, 06:39 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS33 View Post
I don't have my C&R FFL if thats what you are asking but do have a few C&R rifles.

I've got an Enfield, M1 Garand, M44 Mosin Nagant, and a German K98. I seem to add to my collection every months or so though
I have those also. The Mausers and Mosins,I have a bunch of. I think I'm going to start restocking on ammo for the time being. My safe is plain old stuffed. The c&r ffl was what I meant,yes. I sure hope more people get on this thread.

Old 09-14-2007, 06:58 PM   #4

I have my C&R as well and have purchased the Yugo SKS, 2 M1 Garands (1 from CMP), and a Mossberg 44 US .22LR.

Right now, my gun purchasing is on hold to let reserves build back up, but I'd like to be buying some milsurp ammo and some accessories for the Garand, including a scope and scope mount. Brownells has discounts for C&R holders.

I've been drooling on the SOG flyer I got. I see a few pistols and rifles I'd like to pick up. Also, until I get a gun safe, I don't want to add TOO many rifles to have sitting around (even though my kids are all over 16).

Old 09-15-2007, 03:36 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern6er View Post
I have my C&R as well and have purchased the Yugo SKS, 2 M1 Garands (1 from CMP), and a Mossberg 44 US .22LR.

Right now, my gun purchasing is on hold to let reserves build back up, but I'd like to be buying some milsurp ammo and some accessories for the Garand, including a scope and scope mount. Brownells has discounts for C&R holders.

I've been drooling on the SOG flyer I got. I see a few pistols and rifles I'd like to pick up. Also, until I get a gun safe, I don't want to add TOO many rifles to have sitting around (even though my kids are all over 16).
I get 3 or 4 flyers but SOG is the best in my opinion. I have never got a bad deal and their prices are about the best. Every month I ask my wife if my 'toy books' have arrived. I think I must have a sickness or something.
My wife doesn't think it's normal to buy,buy, buy. I just tell her, this IS the last one!

Old 09-15-2007, 10:31 PM   #6

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Yes, I do have one. I'm also on a buying hold because of funds and other issues.

9x18=Makarov

Old 09-16-2007, 02:36 PM   #7

I've had a C&R for years. I'm not into the current crop of milsurps as my main interest is pre-war S&W's and pre-war .22 auto pistols. (all C&R's). I use it so I don't have to worry about "State Lines" when buying. (For the most part. )
The dealer discount is also positive plus.

Old 09-17-2007, 03:43 PM   #8

What milsurp .22 pistols you getting with your C&R??? I'd be curious to see pics!

Old 12-21-2007, 08:20 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pounce View Post
I get 3 or 4 flyers but SOG is the best in my opinion. I have never got a bad deal and their prices are about the best. Every month I ask my wife if my 'toy books' have arrived. I think I must have a sickness or something.
My wife doesn't think it's normal to buy,buy, buy. I just tell her, this IS the last one!
I have an 03 FFL as well. my latest purchase is a m98/29 Persian mauser which is scheduled to arive on 12/27, I also have , M44, M91/30, yugo capture k98, egyptian hakim, M1 Garand, k-31, vz-52, yugo sks, cz50, cz52, cz82,I also have seceral modern firearms as well. The sickness you are refering to I believe is called Cosmolitis and so far I have not been able to fnd a cure. Guns on my wish list: MAS 36, Rasheed, carcano, m48, turk (love those 8mm's), m39, and so on and so on...see no cure..I have , and yet I still want more...ohhh and I am sure she knows it will not be the last, when ever I say that she rolls her eyes and say's " yeah right.."..

Old 12-31-2007, 03:04 AM   #10

I just recieved mine a few months back. It has it's advantages. I have a swiss K-31 (awsome rifle, tooka deer w/ it), Mosin Nagant M-44, Yugo M-59SKS, 1895 Mosin Nagant pistol, and a US 1917. I will be getting alot more...SOG(southern ohio guns) is a great place to look.