Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Gun Auctions. Where can you find?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2013, 04:13 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8310 Times on 3592 Posts
Likes Given: 1274

Live auctions tend heavily to the "You got to be KIDDING!" side of things. Pawn shops CAN be a decent source.

On-line- Armslist, GunsAmerica, Gunbroker, and Auctionarms.

Storage auctions? No. Guns are a rarity, and the bozos from the TV show have convinced everyone there is 100 lbs of gold coins in that box of thermal underwear.

So what are you looking for?

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:29 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 77 Times on 52 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter
Live auctions tend heavily to the "You got to be KIDDING!" side of things. Pawn shops CAN be a decent source.

On-line- Armslist, GunsAmerica, Gunbroker, and Auctionarms.

Storage auctions? No. Guns are a rarity, and the bozos from the TV show have convinced everyone there is 100 lbs of gold coins in that box of thermal underwear.

So what are you looking for?
Mostly things that I can tinker with. But the main goal and original reason I asked was because I was looking for stuff that I can buy in lots as opposed to single gun here, single one there. I've heard of some crazy finds from a lot that someone paid next to nothing for. That was supposedly what happened with the person that now owns the Lewis and Clark Air Rifle. Not looking to find that diamond in the rough though. Just looking for places where I can pick up bulk without it being all of the same gun.

If you've got one foot in yesterday, and the other in tomorrow, than you're pissing on today.
-unknown-