German Small Arms in WWII

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > German Small Arms in WWII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2012, 01:33 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 120 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default German Small Arms in WWII

This is a great US Army training movie providing an overview of the small arms weapons used by the Germans during World War Two.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-25-2012, 10:30 PM   #2

Liked 728 Times on 505 Posts
Likes Given: 755

Seriously. Do you actually own a firearm? All I see are old films posted by you.
Your posts have value, but I really need to question why you post them. I truely am attempting to be polite. I'm just not getting the film thing.

Freedom is not free. The best of us always leave too soon.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #3

Interesting way to be polite.

[insert eye roll here]

Do yourself a favor and take a look at my YouTube channel.

Old 05-26-2012, 03:14 AM   #4

Liked 188 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 304

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsdorf View Post

[insert eye roll here]

Maybe you could start a thread advertising your channel, and if people are interested they will head over. I know I enjoy these films because I love guns, and I love WWII history.

Not trying to be rude or anything. Just a polite suggestion so that you don't bloat the site with posts that have one video.

My 2 cents.

Old 05-26-2012, 09:18 PM   #5

Quote:

[insert eye roll here]

If I really wanted to see these films, I could do a search myself. YouTube is really not a place I would look, nor do I care too. I find that books have more information that interests me. (insert finger being lifted) (only kidding)
If you have not noticed, your posts are not getting a stellar response. While enhacing old video may have its' place, I usually see posts here asking questions about firearms or posting about an actual firearm from the owner. There are a few guys here that I don't see eye to eye with about a specific firearm or caliber, but I give them credit and respect for their veiws. All you are doing is posting someone elses work that is availible to anyone w/ good google skills. Now you are getting upity for a shooter/collector asking if you actually own a firearm. You never did answer that now, did you?

Old 05-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #6

Like he said...check out his page. He has a few nice ones including a collectors grade CMP M1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpattersonnh View Post
If I really wanted to see these films, I could do a search myself. YouTube is really not a place I would look, nor do I care too. I find that books have more information that interests me. (insert finger being lifted) (only kidding)
If you have not noticed, your posts are not getting a stellar response. While enhacing old video may have its' place, I usually see posts here asking questions about firearms or posting about an actual firearm from the owner. There are a few guys here that I don't see eye to eye with about a specific firearm or caliber, but I give them credit and respect for their veiws. All you are doing is posting someone elses work that is availible to anyone w/ good google skills. Now you are getting upity for a shooter/collector asking if you actually own a firearm. You never did answer that now, did you?

Old 05-26-2012, 09:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUBrowningBoy View Post
Like he said...check out his page. He has a few nice ones including a collectors grade CMP M1
As I said, YouTube is something I consider a waste of time too be blunt. Why not just post about them here? I understand we are not as high tech, but I prefer it that way. I put YouTube up there with facebook.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #8

Patterson, I'm sorry you are feeling such hostility towards videos. You certainly do not have to watch them.

Do I own firearms? Yes, quite a few. My wife thinks way too many.

Cheers.

Last edited by Amsdorf; 05-26-2012 at 10:55 PM.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #9

Quote:
Patterson, I'm sorry you are feeling such hostility towards videos. You certainly do not have to watch them.

Do I own firearms? Yes, quite a few. My wife things way too many.

Cheers.
Patterson, Hmmm. I'm wondering on this. That would not even be done in the military unless you were being chastized. Pat, JP, rank, that would be normal. This is not a video, next editors forum. It is about your handgun, rifles. Your experiances. Not a video that I can google for my self without your help. You must think we are simple, stupid. I stated I could get the same info w/ a google search. It seems you are searching for some gradification posting someone elses work and attemping to enhance it and saying, Look guys! I did this!! It sits up there w/ Al Gore inventing the internet. You may be a great guy. But please, let this video BS end. Post your firearms, discuse what you are interested in. That is what happens here. The name is Fire Arms Talk, not YouTube.

Edit: I'm an @sshole, I admit it. But I know what I am, don't try and impress anyone. TALK w/ us, me. It is what makes us better. I like the fact that you are attemping to share info, but it is already out there. Give us something new! Or old, but in your words.

Last edited by jpattersonnh; 05-26-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Old 05-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #10

Patterson is the only full word in your user name by which to address you by...Similarly you could call me browning...I doubt he was trying to "chastize" you or to come across as military...

Seems like your'e just holding a grudge against it. His original post in this thread says nothing along the lines of "Oh hey guys, I took the video that I shot and enhanced it!"....

He simply posted a video he thought others may find interesting, which I did....he was only thinking of the FTF community.

I know you may not be a fan of facebook/youtube, but they can be great tools if used right.

'jpattersonnh,' you ARE kind of being an ass and or immature....if you don't like his threads, don't visit them and insult 'Amsdorf,' PM a mod or something.

I'm only 20 and I can be more mature than you...yea this is the internet...doesn't mean you shouldn't have some common courtesy.