Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Curio & Relic Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f37/)
-   -   Enfield Facts Site (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f37/enfield-facts-site-85190/)

25-5 02-26-2013 01:12 AM

Enfield Facts Site
 
I just found this site. It is 9 years old. 125 pages of info.
I apologize if it's been around already.



http://www.9mmlargo.com/enfaq.pdf

JWagner 02-26-2013 03:02 PM

I made it through 40 pages and I will try to read the rest soon. There is a lot of info there and seems to be well written. Thanks for finding/posting that.

303tom 02-26-2013 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25-5 (Post 1154365)
I just found this site. It is 9 years old. 125 pages of info.
I apologize if it's been around already.



http://www.9mmlargo.com/enfaq.pdf

Well I see you found one of my favorite`s, it will tell you about all you need to know..........Read On, Good Luck.

25-5 02-26-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 303tom (Post 1155050)
Well I see you found one of my favorite`s, it will tell you about all you need to know..........Read On, Good Luck.

I found it on an Enfield forum. This rifle is one of the best purchases in my 50+ years of shooting. A whole new world.
I have just read a bit on this site. Later with a cigar and some Makers Mark I will enjoy it further.

303tom 02-28-2013 03:47 AM

Take my word for it you will get a lot of enjoyment out of the Enfield`s, have fun with em.................

Amsdorf 03-02-2013 02:56 PM

Love my Enfield and thanks for the link to this site.

GunLover1969 03-03-2013 03:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just put my first Lee Enfield on layaway. SMLE Mark III.

I don't know much about Enfields so this thread was a welcome surprise.

I'm checking it all out now!

http://mygundiary.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-lee-enfield-smle-mark-iii.html

25-5 03-03-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GunLover1969 (Post 1161813)
Just put my first Lee Enfield on layaway. SMLE Mark III.

I don't know much about Enfields so this thread was a welcome surprise.

I'm checking it all out now!

http://mygundiary.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-first-lee-enfield-smle-mark-iii.html

Very nice, your gonna like it.
Use the search on this forum for all kinds of Enfield related info.

303tom 03-04-2013 01:07 AM

Good looking old No1, you will enjoy. I guarantee it...............

GunLover1969 03-05-2013 01:16 AM

I'm really looking forward to shooting it.

.303 rounds are a little pricey.

Where do you purchase your .303 ammo?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.