Easy Bore Flush

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Easy Bore Flush

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 56 Times on 42 Posts
Likes Given: 44

Default Easy Bore Flush

This is how I flush after using corrosive ammo. It slides on the rinse hose in the kitchen sink and the other end is a clear plastic tube that fits in the chamber. I don't even have to remove the furniture because it is leak proof. Just hold the muzzle over a bucket and run hot water through it. It works very well. It even makes cleaning after the dirtiest ammo much easier. The metal dries almost instantly if it gets hot enough.

toflush.jpg

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of
Paul.

vincent Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #2

Liked 23 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 7

My wife would murder me if she found me cleaning guns in the kitchen sink.
Cool setup, though.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:01 PM   #3

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Oh! thats for cleaning guns? Damn I thought he was doing colon exams in his kitchen.

Old 01-30-2013, 10:03 PM   #4

My wife doesn't like it but she usually doesnt know about it. It's my kitchen too, as a matter of fact I built and paid for the kitchen in our house.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling, which thinks nothing is worth war, is worse. A man who has nothing which he cares more about than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless he is made free and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself" John Stuart Mill
Paul.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:37 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Most wives do NOT think guns and THEIR kitchens mix well 😃

Old 01-30-2013, 11:38 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

[QUOTE="drboompa"]Most wives do NOT think guns and THEIR kitchens mix well

Old 01-31-2013, 05:07 PM   #7

It's actually not at all messy, you slide the one end onto the rinse hose and the other end into the breech, put the muzzle over a receptical for the water, turn on the spigot and let the hot water run as long as you feel necessary, remove the rinse hose first, let the hose drain into the receptical, remove the hose rom the gun and dump the receptical down the drain. If your wife bitches, get some gnads, put on the pants and tell her to chill. I she doesn't like this, she sure won't like it when you piss down the barrel in the bathroom!

Paul.

Old 01-31-2013, 05:14 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitestalker View Post
Oh! thats for cleaning guns? Damn I thought he was doing colon exams in his kitchen.
No, Thats what the bore SCOPE is for if you feel so inclined!

Paul.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:44 AM   #9

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

My family makes me clean guns in the garage there is no way they would let me do it where they make food.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Old 02-01-2013, 04:32 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex View Post
My family makes me clean guns in the garage there is no way they would let me do it where they make food.
My wife pots plants at the sink and cleans her pistol at the table without harming the sink or the table so what can she say to me. Besides, I wear the pants in the family.

Paul.