CZ-52 firing pin - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > CZ-52 firing pin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 11:16 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fokker View Post
Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but if anyone wanted a replacement pin for their CZ-52, this is the place to go: Harrington Products CZ-52 Competition and Replacement Parts

I have a stage 3 heavy competition firing pin and I couldn't be happier. The gun is very accurate and has a very light trigger pull with this pin.
They must be pretty proud of their firing pins, $45 worth of proud.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:28 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcomf View Post
They must be pretty proud of their firing pins, $45 worth of proud.
No idea what I paid for mine anymore, I originally bought it years ago from makarov.com. I'm happy with it and considering how accurate the gun is with the lighter trigger pull, I have no complaints about that price.

If you're just looking for a factory style original replacement you could always try something like these: http://www.gunpartswarehouse.com/cz52.htm

Last edited by Fokker; 03-31-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #13

I found this to be an interesting solution and I bet it's stronger than the original.

cz52pin

Old 06-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #14

Likes Given: 2

Here you go, 2 links for your Firing pin. i would recommend adding a return spring as well, the 7.62x25 Tok ammo that's available today is almost all surplus Sub-machine gun ammo (Ppsh most likely) and while the Cz-52 was designed to handle these loads they can cause problems, and their primers are harder and you can sometimes get hammer "dead falls".

CZ-52 Parts | cz 52 firing pins | extended slide release | barrel rollers |

Harrington Products CZ-52 Firing Pins

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” -HST

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile—and the rest of us are F###ed until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. We owe that to ourselves and our crippled self-image as something better than a nation of panicked sheep."-HST

Old 06-08-2009, 09:00 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGonzo11 View Post
Here you go, 2 links for your Firing pin. i would recommend adding a return spring as well, the 7.62x25 Tok ammo that's available today is almost all surplus Sub-machine gun ammo (Ppsh most likely) and while the Cz-52 was designed to handle these loads they can cause problems, and their primers are harder and you can sometimes get hammer "dead falls".

CZ-52 Parts | cz 52 firing pins | extended slide release | barrel rollers |

Harrington Products CZ-52 Firing Pins

Please don't keep repeating the internet myth about sub-machine gun ammo in 7.62x25. There is no such thing as sub-gun only hot loaded ammo, it is all pistol ammo and it is all sub-gun ammo.

Old 06-09-2009, 04:26 AM   #16

Likes Given: 2

I have 5 TT-33's (and clones) and 3 CZ-52's and have been shooting them for around 12 years and I have thousands of rounds of two distinctly different 7.62X25 loads and 2 Broken TT-33 recoil Springs to prove it. I'll agree with you that the Sub-Machine Gun ammo isn't hotter, in fact its the other way around, the Czech produced M48 rounds have a velocity(85 grain FMJ bullet @ 1,640 ft/s) around 18% higher than that of the actual velocity of the Soviet/Russian Sub Machine Gun ammo(which they claim is 1600 ft/s but its not) or you could go one step lighter if you can find it and put the "30 mauser" (7.63x25) in there, its WAY underpowered. The PPSH's were VERY Cheaply made and I don't know that I would want to shoot Czech TOK ammo in one of them, especially a late war PPsh. What I was referring to was the crap they put on and around the primers that tends to junk up around the hammer and trigger assembly and adds to the already difficult issue of the hard primers. Add to that the fact that one or two dry fires and your pin is shot, which, the return spring will take care of that. Regardless of what you hear on this thread, replace your pins, I learned the hard way after I broke my first pin, I bought a 2 surplus replacement and an armorers kit before I found out about the hardened aftermarket Pins.

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” -HST

"In a nation ruled by swine, all pigs are upwardly mobile—and the rest of us are F###ed until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. We owe that to ourselves and our crippled self-image as something better than a nation of panicked sheep."-HST