CZ 22 Ammunition

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > CZ 22 Ammunition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 10:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default CZ 22 Ammunition

Hi. I recently received a CZ 22 pistol. I was told it was manufactured in 1922. I have cleaned and oiled it, and now I want to fire it. The problem is finding a softer load 380 so I don't blow it up. Any ideas as to where I can get some or if this is even a good idea? Thank you!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-26-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2800 Times on 1619 Posts
Likes Given: 1218

First, welcome to the forum.

If you have concerns if your CZ handling modern ammunition, I would suggest that you take it to a gunsmith for a thorough checkout.

Based on what you have written, I would not suggest that you shoot it until then.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)