colt .380 hammerless auto pocket pistol
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > colt .380 hammerless auto pocket pistol

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2008, 03:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default colt .380 hammerless auto pocket pistol

what is a .380 Colt auto hammerless 1903 worth. original mag, shoots nice, finish is fair to good.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-17-2008, 04:01 AM   #2

Default savage .32 auto

have a savage 1905 .32 auto with original mag. good shooting condition. What is this generally worth?

Old 11-17-2008, 05:36 AM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

"Worth" for a gun is always subjective. I purchased a .32 cal aught three hammerless for $400. I've seen them for more and I've seen them for sale for less. Both guns you're talking about are worth what someone's willing to pay for them. Check out the gun auction sites and see what they're being listed for. That's about the best you can do.

9x18=Makarov