Chinese broomhandle
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Chinese broomhandle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2007, 06:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Chinese broomhandle

I just purchased a 9 mm Chinese broomhandle with detachable 10 & 20 round magazines. I want to purchase an additional 20 round mag, does anyone know who sells such an item?

Dave
singles@worldpath.net

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 AM   #2

Default Magazines for Chinese Broomhandle

Chinese pistols as you know had a number of manufacturers...but the is a company in the UK called Worldwide Arms, they source militaria all over the place and mainly deal in antigue and odd bits of hard to find kit. I hate to tell you this but nearly all of their firearms which would be considered subject to UK firearms laws are deactivated.

I know that they have had all manner of broomhandles including the Chinese and Astra variants in the past they may have magazines, it's worth a try and they will ship at a reasonable cost. I have had all sorts of stuff from them in the past, Lewis, Thompson drum mags etc.

Tel: 0 11 44 1785 851515
Email: sales@worldwidearms.com

David A.........

Old 11-22-2007, 09:21 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Try gunshows in your area. I've seen Chinese Broomhandles at many local ones and there are a few dealers who only sell magazines. Tables full of any type you could want. Don't know about your area however....

9x18=Makarov