Big 5 Sporting Sale
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Big 5 Sporting Sale

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Big 5 Sporting Sale

Big 5 Sporting Sale B 5 Has the m44 Russian mosin nagent bolt- action rifle on sale this week. $79. I bought a 91/30 last year and I love it,exept for the recoil. lol. I seen them on line for $69 , but with shiping and ffl fee its not a good buy. What do you think?

Three groups spend other people's money: children, thieves, and politicians. All three need supervision. —DICK ARMEY

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-08-2008, 03:58 AM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

If that's what you want, get it. Lately it seems that's about all my local Big 5s have anymore. I haven't seen Swiss K31s or Enfields for over a year. Occasionally a Yugo Mauser, but mostly just Russian rifles. Too bad I'm not interested in them, the prices are good.

By the way, if you like milsurps, $30 for a C&R. Good for three years, then no transfer fees.

9x18=Makarov

Old 01-13-2008, 03:28 AM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It's a steal. However, if you felt that the 91/30's recoil was a bit stout, the M1944 might not be for you. On the other hand, with the M1944, you get to do this on a cloudy day.

Follow us on Facebook! facebook.com/worldbayonets

The bayonet cannot be abolished for the reason, if for no other, that it is the sole and exclusive embodiment of that willpower which, alone, both in war and everyday life, attains its object.—General M. I. Dragomirov

Old 01-17-2008, 11:37 PM   #4

i love the recoil on my m44 (but my shoulder doesnt). its fun as hell to shoot and it gets alot of attention.