Back pad for Enfield scope mount
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Back pad for Enfield scope mount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 12:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Back pad for Enfield scope mount

I bought a reproduction scope mount for Mk 4 No 2 Enfield, and managed to buy a front scope base (pad) for it. There was not back pad available. Here I sit with almost everything to put this sniper clone together except the back pad. I NEED THE BACK PAD! Any help with finding and buying one would be most helpful! Thanks for your collective wisdom.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-29-2009, 12:34 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossArnette View Post
I bought a reproduction scope mount for Mk 4 No 2 Enfield, and managed to buy a front scope base (pad) for it. There was not back pad available. Here I sit with almost everything to put this sniper clone together except the back pad. I NEED THE BACK PAD! Any help with finding and buying one would be most helpful! Thanks for your collective wisdom.
Where did you find a repro scope mount? Did you have to drill & tap the receiver? I bought a no-drill & tap S&K mount from Brownells many years ago for my No1MKIII and it works very well.
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 10-01-2009, 07:20 PM   #3

Default mounting pad

Ross, do you still need a mounting pad? I have a pair. email me off list if you are interested.

Oren Truitt
oren@truittandson.com