Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Ar 15

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2012, 02:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Default Ar 15

Rguns.net you can order upper lower and complete does anybody have any reviews from this site?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-19-2012, 03:04 PM   #2

They have decent prices but poor customer service. Imho a much better ar can be had at palmetto state armory for around the same $.

Old 01-19-2012, 03:23 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5453 Times on 2846 Posts
Likes Given: 350

No one knows who makes their recievers. They dont have CnC machines there. Best to avoid their ar15 stuff. They are a good source of surplus but not for ar15s

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #4

Liked 715 Times on 472 Posts
Likes Given: 761

This is in the C&R section? Wouldnt it be better in the rifle section?

Old 01-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5453 Times on 2846 Posts
Likes Given: 350

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trez View Post
This is in the C&R section? Wouldnt it be better in the rifle section?
Rguns is mainly a c&r dealer. I didnt move it because more c&r people would have experience with rguns than the ar15 folks

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 01-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #6

Liked 715 Times on 472 Posts
Likes Given: 761

I see.... Carry on then...

Old 01-19-2012, 06:08 PM   #7

Liked 27 Times on 22 Posts

You have to like the idea of a $65 stripped lower. Makes for a nice start on a cheap plinker. Mil spec is supposed to be mil spec.
Rguns has always treated me ok not great just ok. 6 1/2 out of 10. That's what worries me. What if your lower is scratched,dinged or worse. I have never had the greatest luck with there customer service.
Good luck and keep us posted. I'm very interested in hearing from other people who buy from the same people I do.