Advice for a 3 Yr Collector - (if you can call me that) - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > Advice for a 3 Yr Collector - (if you can call me that)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2010, 09:15 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
There are a lot of guns out there that are being collected that don't cost over $300.

My dad is heavy in to collecting old Mossberg 22lr rifles. He has 50 or 60 don't think he has paid over $300 for any of them even the real nice rare ones.
Catalogue
Wow that's a lot of guns!! Don't know if you saw it or not (in my intro post a couple of nights ago), but we have moved into a smaller house (were in a big old log cabin with land that we are getting ready to put on the market when i get everything out of it, just too much maintenance when you are sick), the basement is unfinished, and with my health it will be a while before i can (hopefully) get to a point where i can begin working on it. But i do hope to put in a "gun room" down there. How does he store all of his guns?

Also would love to hear how many guns anyone else has if they would like to share. Any pics you have of storage methods too would be a great to see. Do you think it would be a good idea to have a dehumidifying system since it would be down in a basement? I have been afraid to even store my guns down there temporarily due to moisture concerns. Don't know much about the humidity levels in this house yet.