1881 Marlin reloading tool for 40-60
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Firearms Forums > Curio & Relic Discussion > 1881 Marlin reloading tool for 40-60

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 06:06 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 1881 Marlin reloading tool for 40-60

I have an 1881 series Marlin reloading tool for a 40-60 caliber rifle. I am wondering where may be the best database or reference I can access online to help get a basic idea of possible value of this piece? From my limited knowledge of other antique firearms that I have owned in the past; I would roughly call the condition good. But then, I am by no means an expert.
Once I get an idea of collector value; I am wondering where might be the best source to sell this loader to potentially get the best sale price?
Thanks for your input.
Janak

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Marlin .40-60 reloading tool

Dear Janic,

I might be interested in your tool. Do you have any photos?

Sincerely,
17Arlington