Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Trying To Construct Hidden Gun

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 05:32 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Trying To Construct Hidden Gun

Hi Dudes, I Am An Rookie In Construction Of Guns

I Am Trying To Construct An Hidden Gun

So By Basic Concept Is "PEN GUN" It Is Similar To Hidden Gun

Ive Constructed The Outer Prototype , Wat About Bullets , Can Ant 1 Suggest Me On Bullets (The Shld Not Kill But Hurt Them [Shld Not Pierce Through Body])

And I Want It Semiautomatic

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-23-2010, 06:14 AM   #2

First off- this would be an incredibly difficult task to pull off at any skill level- I want you to know that. Sorry to burst your bubble.

IF it were possible, you'd probably have to go with maybe a .22 short or a 9x19 parabellum, although it'd still be on the big side.

And as for the semiautomatic... well, suffice to say that this would be as single fire as a black powder rifle, although a tad easier to reload.

I don't know, it just doesn't seem feasible to me.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:47 AM   #3

Liked 127 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 13

Lets just go ahead and mention the fact that you are atttempting to create a firearm without the appropriate Federal licensing. In whole, you are comiiting a federal felony and you should be reported to the ATF at once. ADMIN notified.

I could make a list of a bunch of guns i have, or "have", or wish I had. Why would one feel compelled to provide that infornation freely? Do you feel the need to show off? Is it some immature game of oneupsmanship?

Why do you feel it necessary to list your guns?

Old 05-23-2010, 07:21 AM   #4

In Our Country Homemade Firearm Is LEGAL

Old 05-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #5

Well Here Is My Hidden Blade

HIDDEN

UNSHEATHED

Hidden Gun

I LOCK IT THERE

Old 05-23-2010, 07:26 AM   #6

After Releasing

Old 05-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #7

Liked 55 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 58

Yes, you can make homemade gun as long as you dont make them from imported gun parts, and your gun does not break any gun laws, and you DO NOT SELL THEM, so yes, you are allowed to make your own guns, now that being said, You arnt gonna make a semi auto from scrap plain and simple, a pen gun is the best you will get and i recomend going with 9mm, iv have been thinking of making one myself but keep putting it off, would be a fun toy to have.

For you people who say you cant make guns and need to be reported to the BATF.......

From ATF website:
Does the GCA prohibit anyone from making a handgun, shotgun or rifle?

With certain exceptions a firearm may be made by a non-licensee provided it is not for sale and the maker is not prohibited from possessing firearms. However, a person is prohibited from assembling a non-sporting semi-automatic rifle or non-sporting shotgun from imported parts. In addition, the making of an NFA firearm requires a tax payment and approval by ATF. An application to make a machine gun will not be approved unless documentation is submitted showing that the firearm is being made for a Federal or State agency.

[18 U.S.C. 922(o) and (r), 26 U.S.C. 5822, 27 CFR 478.39, 479.62 and 479.105]

In english it means you can make guns for private use (as long as you can own a gun), but if you wana make a real gun (I.E for sale) you have to get permission and pay taxes.

Old 05-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #8

PS I have seen the pen guns shot in 20 gauge and it isnt really that bad recoil, might be something to look into.

Old 05-23-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2655 Times on 1548 Posts
Likes Given: 1177

Legal or not, most people do not have the testing equipment required. I, for one, would not like to shoot a round off in a firearm and not knowing if it can withstand the pressure. I like my body too much to take such a chance.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 05-23-2010, 10:46 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
Legal or not, most people do not have the testing equipment required. I, for one, would not like to shoot a round off in a firearm and not knowing if it can withstand the pressure. I like my body too much to take such a chance.
all you need is a table, tape, and string to trigger it to test it
but no really, thats why you buy good steel thats more then thick enough. This guys pen gun case looks..err less then adequate for my taste, that looks like a shower rod

Closed Thread