Trap Team

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Trap Team

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Trap Team

My project isn't a gun but I go to school at South Dakota School of Mines and Technology and we are trying to put our trap team back together. A couple years ago our trap club just kinda died out. And now my friends and i are trying to salvage it and put it back together for this spring semester.

"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, He won by making the other poor bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here