Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Shotgun Recivers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2011, 02:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Shotgun Recivers?

Hi im new to this forum and not sure if this is the right catagory for this thread but oh well...
I am left handed and have wanted a left handed semi 12ga. I have looked around and have found that the few you do come across are $$$$$. I was just wondering if it were possible to buy a "left handed" reciver already assembled and piece together the rest(stock barrle ect.). If so where could i purchase one(website preferably).

Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-25-2011, 02:16 AM   #2
Deader Bears=Better Bears

Liked 5617 Times on 3303 Posts
Likes Given: 4695

Look up an Ithaca 37, ejects out the bottom. I have heard they are a bit of a lightweight, as far as lasting forever, but i don't know that for certain.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/left-handed-shooter-right-handed-gun-27466/ I think there are a couple more threads in the shotty section.

Good luck being in your right mind.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Last edited by orangello; 01-25-2011 at 02:21 AM.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:18 AM   #3

haha thanks