Ruger SR9 fluff & buff

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > Ruger SR9 fluff & buff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2011, 01:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ruger SR9 fluff & buff

Is anyone familiar with this procedure? Im looking to do this to my SR9 soon, are there any how to videos I seen "jhearne" on youtube and he does an awesome job but he seems to be too far away from the camera and i really have a hard time.following along...any help would help! Thanks!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-19-2011, 10:21 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default What ya want to know exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebel619 View Post
Is anyone familiar with this procedure? Im looking to do this to my SR9 soon, are there any how to videos I seen "jhearne" on youtube and he does an awesome job but he seems to be too far away from the camera and i really have a hard time.following along...any help would help! Thanks!
What are ya trying to do are you trying to clean it up and make it shine or change the actually color of the gun and remove the blue?