reloading program
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gunsmithing & Do-It-Yourself Projects > DIY Projects > reloading program

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default reloading program

Can someone maybe help me with a reloading program with south african repelents?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3442 Times on 1663 Posts
Likes Given: 1734

Natie,

I am assuming you meant propellants ? If so what brand and specification are you planning on using. Sorry If I sound a little vague it is because I am not sure exactly what you are asking. Be specific and we will sure try to assist.

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 06-10-2013, 06:37 PM   #3

Liked 3232 Times on 1621 Posts
Likes Given: 423

You might want to have a word with the people who sell this:
http://www.accurateshooter.com/gear-reviews/test-quickload-review/

There has to be some common ground with propellents between the US & SA.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Old 06-18-2013, 03:07 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper03 View Post
Natie,

I am assuming you meant propellants ? If so what brand and specification are you planning on using. Sorry If I sound a little vague it is because I am not sure exactly what you are asking. Be specific and we will sure try to assist.

thank you sniper
yes that was what i meant. im looking for a ballistics calculator. i saw someone using the "quickload" calculater. it gives you charts of bullet drop, pressure in the chamber, bullet speed and ballistic efficiency ect.

do you maybe know of one thats tyhe same?